- Super Light Pump Stroke (SLPS) spring kits.
- These lightened springs will reduce the amount of force needed to re-cock your pump or Autococker and will improve the trigger pull. A lighter pump stroke means more accurate follow up shots. These springs are significantly softer than any of the springs found in the other spring kits.
- How do they work? The key to the system is the lightened valve spring. A lighter valve spring means less force is necessary to push the valve open and release the same amount of air. Since less force is needed, you can also use a lighter hammer spring which makes the marker easier to re-cock.
- You no longer need to purchase an expensive set of new internals to lighten your pump stroke. During testing the biggest gains resulted on markers using stock WGP internals! Markers using stock internals had 20% to 25% reductions in the force needed to re-cock.
- What is included: Replacement valve, hammer, sear, and slider trigger return springs. You need an Autococker valve tool to install the kit.
- Installation: Install the SLPS valve and hammer spring. Sweet-spot your regulator (google this if you are unsure how to do it - it's very easy). If you are unable to achieve the desired FPS using the SLPS hammer spring, re-install the stock hammer spring and you'll find the IVG doesn't need turned in as far.
- Replace the sear spring on your trigger frame with the SLPS sear spring. If you have a slider trigger frame, install the trigger return spring (trimmed end in first), trim off small pieces of the spring until you have the trigger pull desired.
- These springs will NOT work on Empire Snipers or Trilogy series Autocockers.
- Brand NEW!!!!